Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dress Code


Many of you may be wondering: just how fabulous should I dress for Dylan and Ruty's reception?

Well, that is a tough question.  Dylan and I, as you can see from above, have pretty devastatingly awesome fashion sense, so you know that the two of us will be looking sharp. I might even get my nails done!

But this is an outdoors barbeque and pizza eating event, and what we want is for everyone to be comfortable and have fun.  I'll definitely be wearing flats for easier lawn-walking options, and to all you ladies, do keep that in mind when choosing footwear.  Otherwise, do what feels good and looks awesome!  Pictures will be taken and cherished for decades to come.

A few other things to remember: we are in the Columbia Gorge which means that high winds are common and even in July, rain is not unheard of.  This is the Pacific Northwest, baby!  We will have tents and awnings set up so no one should get soaked.

Hope this helps!  If you have any other questions, leave a comment here, send me an email, or give me a call!

- Ruty

No comments:

Post a Comment