Wednesday, April 17, 2013






I am back in Hood River and I am loving all this fresh Oregon air!

Formal invitations will be sent out soon (just waiting on the stamps and I need to get envelopes that are the right size . . .) so look for those in your mailbox!

Also, I've been hearing that Hood River seems to be booked solid for the weekend of July 13th, so here are a few suggestions:

- The Dalles, a city located about 20 minutes east of Hood River on I-84 has hotels and accommodations that may still available.

- Troutdale, a city located on the east side of Portland, has hotels of varying prices and quality and is only about a 30 minutes drive west of Hood River on I-84.

- Check out Couchsurfing (https://www.couchsurfing.org/) or Air BnB (https://www.airbnb.com/) for some lower cost options.

- There are also campgrounds in the area if you feeling like camping!  Bring a tent or a camper and enjoy the clear summer skies!

Hope all is well with everyone and I am hoping to hear from you soon!!

- Ruty

No comments:

Post a Comment