Tuesday, January 1, 2013






Welcome to the Dylan and Ruty Blog!  Today, I took my first major step towards actually planning our wedding reception by ordering save-the-date cards.  That was scary.  It made everything seem totally official!

But!  It is good!

My hope is that save-the-date card has led you to this blog!  Here I will continue to give updates on my adventures in planning and let you know important things like:

How to get to Hood River?

Where to stay in Hood River?

And why is there a crazy flamingo lady behind you in that picture?

More to come!

- Ruty

2 comments:

  1. Hi there--
    Just checked the HR C of C website and didn't find reasonably priced rooms. However, I did find some good ideas at VRBO. So folks may want to check that out, especially if several people want to rent a house for a couple of days.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete